What to expect while boarding: Dogs
Our canine guests are comfortably housed in their own private run or cage. Each dog is walked and exercised at least twice daily in our fenced-in yard; and when they aren’t out enjoying the breeze, they are relaxing in the climate controlled kennel. You are more than welcome to bring your pets food from home, otherwise we will feed them Science Diet Maintenance. You may also bring treats, blankets, beds, toys, or any other comforts of home you think your pet would like. We also have plenty of blankets for everyone to have a comfortable place to lie and sleep. Each dog is moved to a new, clean space twice daily – this gives them an opportunity to see and smell a new environment. Special medications are administered as needed by one of our 5 DVMs daily.
What to expect while boarding: Cats
Our feline guests are each housed in their own private suite, which is separate from the dogs. You are more than welcome to bring your cats own food, otherwise we feed Science Diet Maintenance. You may also bring beds, blankets, toys, or other comforts of home to make your cats stay more enjoyable. Each cat is moved to a new, clean suite twice daily to give them a change of environment. Special medications are administered as needed daily by one of our 5 DVMs.
Check List for Check In
- Call our office at 521-5220 to make a reservation for your pet(s)
- When you make your appointment, confirm that your pet(s) are current on their vaccines:
- For dogs, we require Canine Bordetella and Distemper/Parvo
- For cats, we require Feline Distemper
- Fill out your pet(s) Boarding Release Form before you drop them off
- Have food, medications, blankets, beds, toys, etc. labeled and ready to be dropped off with your pet.
Drop Off and Pick Up
You may drop off/pick up your pet Monday – Friday 7am- 6pm or Saturday 7am-2pm.
We also have a Sunday pick up time from 5pm-5:20pm. There is a $21.10 charge for picking up on Sunday.